Thursday, April 1, 2010

Week 12

During our class we have been discussing many types of genres. Yesterday we had our fair and had the opportunity to see everyone's genre pieces. I enjoyed it very much. It helps to see different ways of incorporating these ideas into the classroom. There were so many ideas and as a teacher we can give ideas to our students to do the same. This way they can express their views on their topic of their paper and do it in a creative way. Creativity is a component that I always want used in my classroom. I want every student to have the opportunity to show their creative side. Some topics in school can get so repetitive and boring that students just don't have fun with learning. These genre pieces would be a great opportunity to have fun and learn. We also worked with our puppets which was hilarious. I can only imagine how much fun the students would have with these puppets and presenting different books they have read.

1 comment:

  1. I think that the puppets were also hilarious as well. It just shows that even though you will be a teacher, you can still have fun and interact with your students.

    ReplyDelete